Monday 8 September 2014

Lip Syncing Task

To start of my A2 media course, I created a lip syncing video to Carly Rae Jepson's Call me Maybe. The video is below.




For this video I chose to record myself, I did this by setting up tripods and holding a mono-pod. Although this made the number of shot types limited, I was able to film in a different way to what I had done before as well as experiencing lip singing myself. For this task I only used the room's lights. In order to get the best synchronisation I actually sang the song with the music and muted my voice and matched the song to my lip movement during editing. To edit this video I used Adobe Premiere. This task was useful as it improved my knowledge of the program and allowed me to learn new features of the program like resizing videos and putting them in the same frame. Altogether I think this task went well but if I was to redo it I would record the same thing several times with the camera in different angles to give my self a wider variety of shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment