Saturday 21 March 2015

Inspiration for the Digipak Artwork

Pierce The Veil - Collide With The Sky



This album grabbed my attention due to the style of the digipak. Unlike most albums this design only includes graphics. However as this will be my bands debut I feel as though my album needs to include the band members. If i choose to use a graphics based digipak, I will need to find a way to o include images of my band members in order to help create their star image.

All Time Low- Dirty Work


Unlike Pierce the Veil's album, Dirty Work contains all the members which would be good for my band as it would help create their star image. As well as this, I like the dark red background contrasting against the bands logo and the members of the band. From this digipak I will take the use of dark colours and apply it to parts of my digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment